If you’re looking for the ultimate decadent appetizer, this is it! Double Garlic Artichoke dip is our deluxe take on a classic. We take things up a notch with layers of roasted garlic flavor for a dip that’s a cut above any you’ve tried before.
First, we start by roasting a couple bulbs of fresh garlic until they’re soft and sweet. The soft garlic bulbs cloves blend right into the dip, along with lots of Garlic Gold® Italian Nuggets. A sprinkling of Italian cheese gets bubbly and brown on top, and voila! The hot, melty dip is absolutely irresistible.
Serve the dip piping hot with crunchy kettle chips, slices of crusty bread, or your favorite dippers alongside. Enjoy!
Double Garlic Artichoke Dip
- 2 whole bulbs garlic
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Gold® Oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Garlic Gold® Italian Herb Nuggets
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted and coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Cut off the tops of the bulbs of garlic and place them in a small baking dish. Drizzle each bulb with the Garlic Gold® Oil. Cover the dish tightly with foil and bake for one hour. Allow the garlic to cool to room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, squeeze the garlic cloves out of their peels. Use a fork to mash the cloves into a thick paste. Add the cream cheese, yogurt, and mayonnaise and stir to combine evenly. Stir in three tablespoons of the Italian Nuggets, a cup of the Parmesan cheese, and all of the artichoke hearts.
- Spoon the mixture into a small baking dish, just large enough to fit the dip. Sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of Italian Herb Nuggets and 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 350ºF, until the dip is hot through and through and the cheese on top is bubbly and browned. Serve with kettle chips, slices of baguette, or any of your favorite dippers.